- “This house is magnificent! Beautiful designed and furnished and in an incredible location - close to parks, cafes and restaurants in Barwon Heads, 5 minute walk to the river and 5 minute drive to the waves at Ocean Grove and 13th Beach. Grant was wonderful throughout the booking, and provided a very welcoming experience at the property. Would love to return to this beautiful house.”
- We have just had the most superb 2 night get away. Grant & Kerry were gorgeous from start to end. The home would have to be the most perfect home we have ever enjoyed. 2 nights was delightful, but not long enough. Can't wait to come back very soon and stay for longer. Think we've found our new fave home away from home. ❤️
- Can't say enough positive things about this property and the hosts. We spent a long time looking for a house with suitable disabled access and amenities as we were travelling with my mother in law who has MS. When we found Grants place we couldn't have been more impressed. Our hosts replied to us immediately and answered all our questions. The way the hosts have designed, and run this property make it ideal for disabled and non disabled guests. The house is beautiful and equipped with absolutely everything you can possibly think of making it a home away from home. Thank you Grant for being so attentive and a fantastic host.
- Terrific house! Suited our group of old school friends perfectly. Very comfortable and lovely atmosphere with the fireplace. Did not want to leave. Will be back.
- We couldn't have been happier with our stay at 100 Hitchcock. Everything we could have possibly needed to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable was in the house- toiletries, linen, a fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances, games and books- all there. The house was spacious, beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. With 6 boys staying with us we needed the space! And it was in the perfect location, midway between the skate park and the Barwon Heads shops. They went one way, we went the other! We had a minor problem with the plumbing in the house, but it was very quickly resolved and had little impact on our stay, and Grant checked in with me to make sure it had been fixed. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending 100 Hitchcock to anyone, and if Grant will have us we'll be back! (Maybe for a girls weekend next time)
- The property was absolutely fantastic, it was exactly how it appeared online, Grant was always contactable and made the whole process very easy. The location of the property is great with only a 5 minute walk into the heart of the town and the property was spacious, clean and made the weekend so comfortable.
- We recently stayed at 100 Hitchcock and I can't say enough about our wonderful experience. The first thing you notice walking in is the amazing natural light and space. The house is beautifully decorated with high quality fittings and furnishings. The house was immaculately clean and obviously well looked after. The beds were really comfortable and the bathroom is just gorgeous. There's also a great outdoor area with a well kept garden. The house is situated in a great location, within walking distance to the shops and most importantly... great coffee! Whilst there are lovely eateries nearby, we cooked most nights as the kitchen is so well equipped. Absolutely everything has been thought of and generously provided. Kerry and Grant were wonderful hosts and communicated with us during our stay to ensure we were happy. The best thing about 100 Hitchcock is you don't feel like you're staying in holiday accommodation; it feels more like you're staying in someone's luxurious and beautifully cared for home. At the end of our stay my kids asked if we could live there forever and I felt the same. I can't recommend 100 Hitchcock highly enough. Five stars all the way.
- Our 2 families of 8 were really impressed & pleased with the place. We had fun gathering at the cozy kids area too. Good location & most of the eateries are within 10 minutes of walking distance. I really like it that the owner is generous in providing the essentials (storage space, hangers, tea towels, crockery, wifi etc) making our stay really comfortable. Even my teenage daughter commented that I should leave a good review & let the owner know how wonderful the place is :)
- An amazing home in a great location, Grant was easy to deal with and very accommodating. Grant’s home is an excellent size and layout, well equipped for 8 guests especially good if you have children. Beautifully finished, great bathrooms and the kitchen is a dream to cook in, with dishwasher and huge stove!! Highly recommend.
- Excellent house in a great location. An easy stroll to shops, cafes and beach. Everything you could possibly need was provided. Suited our two families, who had gathered in Barwon Heads for a wedding.
- Everything we need in the one location. We couldn't have been happier with our stay at 100 Hitchcock. Everything we could have possibly needed to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable was in the house- toiletries, linen, a fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances, games and books- all there. The house was spacious, beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. With 6 boys staying with us we needed the space! And it was in the perfect location, midway between the skate park and the Barwon Heads shops. They went one way, we went the other! We had a minor problem with the plumbing in the house, but it was very quickly resolved and had little impact on our stay, and Grant checked in with me to make sure it had been fixed. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending 100 Hitchcock to anyone, and if Grant will have us we'll be back! (Maybe for a girls weekend next time)
- Great place to stay! Barwon Heads is a beautiful location, the house was spacious, spotless and modern, and the different zones gave us all somewhere to chill out separately. This house would work for groups and families and I totally recommend it. Thanks :)
- Luxury, Location, Lovely - 5 star accommodation, in beautiful Barwon Heads...We parked the car in the garage, and left it there for 3 weeks! Everything
is in walking distance from 100 Hitchcock. The river, the beach and at least 10 great places to relax with a coffee or wine, or enjoy a meal. The house had everything we needed, plus a weekly clean and linen change which was a great bonus. After we had been at 100 Hitchcock for one week, we immediatel y booked for summer 2016, just to make sure we didn't miss out. Thanks so much Grant and Kerry for allowing us to stay at your fabulous house.
- Wonderful location for our reunion. What a great house to have a happy reunion with 3 couples. The house was immaculate with quality fittings and fulfilled all our needs. There were many areas to do your own thing and the large tables both inside and outside allowed us to sit and chat over breakfast, a few drinks and the home cooked meals. Many happy memories of our 3 nights. Many Thanks.
Tony & Jenny/Don & Bev/Bruce & Mary
- Light , Bright and Inviting. My husband and I were so impressed with the functionality of this accommodation. Luxurious furnishings and a wonderful kitchen. Extremely comfortable beds.Fantastic use of space and the open fire gave a wonderful ambience. 5 min walk to the beach and amazing coffee shop. We will return.
- 5 Stars! Would stay again and again. Two families with children, plenty of room and kids zone. Beautiful designed and decorated you could not want for more. Located in Hitchcock Ave, the main street in Barwon. Walking distance to the cafes and boutiques. Also walking distance to tennis courts and beach. 5 stars, would definitely highly recommend and would stay again and again.
- Luxurious, inviting and light. Great disabled facilities. So light and bright. Lots of extras, really close to shops and beaches, great walks. I am partially disabled so we really valued great disabled facilities ( easy big shower, wide doors and even a shower chair provided). Particularly glad the beds were so comfortable. 5 stars, we will be back!
- Loved our weekend away in style. We loved our classy weekend. Lots of room for all of us to chill out in luxury. Way above our expectations. The option of separate living areas worked well for us with the kids. Loved the open fire.