To select dates, tap on your desired check in date and then tap on your desired check out date (do not click and drag across dates).
If you have any specific questions regarding the property, availability or pricing please send your questions through from the form below or on our contact page.
You can also call us on (03)9533 1392 any day, preferably after 4pm, if we can’t take your call please leave a message on our voice mail and we will call you back as soon as we can.
Alternatively please start a Messenger chat with us using the button on the lower right of this page.
Linen, Baby and toddler equipment as well as disabled equipment is included in the rates.
$300-$400 per night (minimum 2 night stay):
Weekdays: $300 per night
Weekends: $400 per night
Dates: 1stMay to 31stAugust
Peak holidays: $600 per night
Christmas holidays: 23 December to 31stJanuary (minimum 7 nights)
Easter (minimum 4 nights)
All other times (minimum 2 night stay):
Contact us for long term stay discount.
- A 25% deposit is required to secure your booking and is non refundable.
- Linen provided based on number of guests staying only.
- Full rental is payable in advance one week prior to checking in and receiving keys. Once final payment is due, no refund is applicable.
- Any cancellations and changes must be made in writing.
- SORT OF PET FRIENDLY. We say “sort of “ as pets only accepted on a case by case basis. We’re dog lovers too. Unfortunately, not all pet owners have treated our home with care. If your dog is well behaved, and poop collected, we’d love to have him or her stay! Depending on the time of the year, some beaches are pet friendly, and the yard is fully secure. If you plan to bring your puppy dog, please seek approval before booking- as we request $200 pet bond. It’s refunded in full if there’s no additional cleaning ( pet hair / poop ) required.
- Minimum 2 night stay with exception to December January period, where minimum stay is 7 nights. With the exception of Easter where minimum stay is 4 nights.
- Please do not remove or move furniture within the house.
- Please leave the house as you found it. This means doing a general tidy before you leave, putting your rubbish out in the bins, removing all food from fridge and cupboards and putting all furniture back where it was when you arrived.
- We expressly do not accept parties, wedding receptions or schoolies events being held in the home.
We thank you for respecting the terms and conditions for our home, and wish you an enjoyable and relaxing stay at 100 Hitchcock.