Rates and Availability (OLD)
To select dates, tap on your desired check in date and then tap on your desired check out date (do not click and drag across dates).
If you have any specific questions regarding the property, availability or pricing please send your questions through from the form below or on our contact page.
You can also call us (Kerry and Grant) on 0417 553 509 any day.
Sleeps 8 guests. (2 x queen and 4 x single).
RATES FOR UP TO FOUR GUESTS:
Linen, Baby and toddler equipment as well as disability equipment is included in the rates.
$400 – $490 per night (minimum 2 night stay):
Weekdays: $400 per night
Weekends: $490 per night
Dates: 1st June to 31st August
$680 per night
Christmas holidays: 18th December to 31st January
Easter (minimum 4 nights)
All other times:
(minimum 2 night stay):
RATES FOR EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST AFTER THE FIRST FOUR:
Each additional guest is $20 per night includes linen and towels. Applicable year-round.
Contact us for long term stay discount and NDIS bookings.
On occasion we may ask for a $250 refundable bond for accidental damage
COVID RESCHEDULE POLICY
- If there is a lockdown affecting the postcode where you live, or Barwon Heads, during your booked dates then you may reschedule your booking to up to 12 months in advance at no cost (standard terms below will apply). No refunds will be offered.
(note: bookings made prior to 20/08/2021 are according to the previous cancellation policy)
OTHERWISE, THE FOLLOWING APPLIES:
- A 30% deposit is required to secure your booking and is non-refundable, however it is transferrable.
- You may reschedule your booking up to two weeks before your scheduled stay without charge. (Note seasonal rates apply so if the amount for the new booking is less than your original booking we will refund the difference. If the amount is more than your original booking the seasonal rate applies and you pay this additional amount.)
- Linen is provided based on number of guests staying only.
- Full rental is payable in advance 4 weeks prior to check in and receiving keys. Once final payment is due, no refund is applicable, however you can re schedule (see above terms).
- Any cancellations and changes must be made in writing please.
- PET FRIENDLY. We’re dog lovers too. If your dog is well behaved, and poop collected, we’d love to have him or her stay! Depending on the time of the year, some beaches are pet friendly, and the yard is fully secure. If you plan to bring your puppy dog, please seek approval before booking- as we request $200 pet bond. It’s refunded in full if there’s no additional cleaning ( pet hair / poop ) required.
- Where electric bed is required there is a minimum 4 night stay.
- Minimum 2 night stay with exception to December January period, where minimum stay is 7 nights, and for Easter where minimum stay is 4 nights.
- Please do not remove or move furniture within the house.
- Please leave the house tidy. This means doing a general tidy before you leave, putting your rubbish out in the bins, removing all food from fridge and cupboards and putting all furniture back where it was when you arrived.
- We do not accept parties, wedding receptions or schoolies events being held in the home.
We thank you for respecting the terms and conditions for our home, and wish you an enjoyable and relaxing stay at 100 Hitchcock