Our Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for any bookings made at 100 Hitchcock:
- A 30% deposit is required to secure your booking and is non-refundable, however it is transferrable.
- You may reschedule your booking up to two weeks before your scheduled stay without charge. (Note seasonal rates apply so if the amount for the new booking is less than your original booking we will refund the difference. If the amount is more than your original booking the seasonal rate applies and you pay this additional amount.)
- Linen is provided based on number of guests staying only.
- Full rental is payable in advance 4 weeks prior to check in and receiving keys. Once final payment is due, no refund is applicable, however you can re schedule (see above terms).
- Any cancellations and changes must be made in writing please.
- NO PETS ALLOWED. Due to previous guests not managing their pets properly we no longer allow pets at 100 Hitchcock.
- Where electric bed is required there is a minimum 4 night stay.
- Minimum 2 night stay with exception to December January period, where minimum stay is 7 nights, and for Easter where minimum stay is 4 nights.
- Please do not remove or move furniture within the house.
- Please leave the house tidy. This means doing a general tidy before you leave, putting your rubbish out in the bins, removing all food from fridge and cupboards and putting all furniture back where it was when you arrived.
- We do not accept parties, wedding receptions or schoolies events being held in the home.
We thank you for respecting the terms and conditions for our home, and wish you an enjoyable and relaxing stay at 100 Hitchcock