Our Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for any bookings made at 100 Hitchcock:
- A 25% deposit is required to secure your booking and is non-refundable.
- Linen is provided according to the number of guests booked.
- Full rental is payable in advance one week prior to checking in and receiving keys. Once final payment is due, no refund is applicable.
- Any cancellations and changes must be made in writing.
- Minimum 2 night stay with exception to December January period, where minimum stay is 7 nights.
- Please do not remove or move furniture within the house.
- Please leave the house as you found it. This means doing a general tidy before you leave, putting your rubbish out in the bins, removing all food from fridge and cupboards and putting all furniture back where it was when you arrived.
- We expressly do not accept parties, wedding receptions or schoolies events being held in the home.
- SORT OF PET FRIENDLY. We say “sort of “ as pets only accepted on a case by case basis. We’re dog lovers too. Unfortunately, not all pet owners have treated our home with care. If your dog is well behaved, and poop collected, we’d love to have him or her stay! Depending on the time of the year, some beaches are pet friendly, and the yard is fully secure. If you plan to bring your puppy dog, please seek approval before booking- as we request $200 pet bond. It’s refunded in full if there’s no additional cleaning ( pet hair / poop ) required.
We thank you for respecting the terms and conditions for our home and wish you an enjoyable and relaxing stay at 100 Hitchcock.