Welcome to 100 Hitchcock
100 Hitchcock is an architect designed home located in the residential area of main street Barwon Heads offering luxury holiday accommodation for families, just a few minutes walk to shops and the beach. Park your car when you arrive and stroll everywhere. The property is finished, and furnished, to a high standard by an Interior Designer with plenty of space for large families to really spread out. The house caters for cosy weekend getaways for 2 people or family/group holidays of up to 8 people. It has 3 bedrooms with ‘hotel quality beds’, main and 2nd bedroom with queen bed and 3rd bedroom with two sets of bunks, sleeping total of 8 people in comfort and style.
If you are looking for a large home for your family holidays 100 Hitchcock offers luxurious holiday accommodation for your family or, if you just want a cosy getaway for two, just close off the sliding door to the back half of the house and the pair of you can relax in comfort. Whether it is Summer, where you can walk just a few minutes to the beach, or Winter, where you can snuggle on the HUGE couch by the fireplace, 100 Hitchcock is the place to go for your holiday accommodation in Barwon Heads.
Also, whilst you are here, take a look at our blog to hear about what is going on around the town or things you can do in the area. If you like what you read then feel free to subscribe so that you are always up to date with what is going on around Barwon Heads.
- We recently stayed at 100 Hitchcock and I can't say enough about our wonderful experience. The first thing you notice walking in is the amazing natural light and space. The house is beautifully decorated with high quality fittings and furnishings. The house was immaculately clean and obviously well looked after. The beds were really comfortable and the bathroom is just gorgeous. There's also a great outdoor area with a well kept garden. The house is situated in a great location, within walking distance to the shops and most importantly... great coffee! Whilst there are lovely eateries nearby, we cooked most nights as the kitchen is so well equipped. Absolutely everything has been thought of and generously provided. Kerry and Grant were wonderful hosts and communicated with us during our stay to ensure we were happy. The best thing about 100 Hitchcock is you don't feel like you're staying in holiday accommodation; it feels more like you're staying in someone's luxurious and beautifully cared for home. At the end of our stay my kids asked if we could live there forever and I felt the same. I can't recommend 100 Hitchcock highly enough. Five stars all the way.
- Our 2 families of 8 were really impressed & pleased with the place. We had fun gathering at the cozy kids area too. Good location & most of the eateries are within 10 minutes of walking distance. I really like it that the owner is generous in providing the essentials (storage space, hangers, tea towels, crockery, wifi etc) making our stay really comfortable. Even my teenage daughter commented that I should leave a good review & let the owner know how wonderful the place is :)
- An amazing home in a great location, Grant was easy to deal with and very accommodating. Grant’s home is an excellent size and layout, well equipped for 8 guests especially good if you have children. Beautifully finished, great bathrooms and the kitchen is a dream to cook in, with dishwasher and huge stove!! Highly recommend.
- Excellent house in a great location. An easy stroll to shops, cafes and beach. Everything you could possibly need was provided. Suited our two families, who had gathered in Barwon Heads for a wedding.
- Everything we need in the one location. We couldn't have been happier with our stay at 100 Hitchcock. Everything we could have possibly needed to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable was in the house- toiletries, linen, a fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances, games and books- all there. The house was spacious, beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. With 6 boys staying with us we needed the space! And it was in the perfect location, midway between the skate park and the Barwon Heads shops. They went one way, we went the other! We had a minor problem with the plumbing in the house, but it was very quickly resolved and had little impact on our stay, and Grant checked in with me to make sure it had been fixed. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending 100 Hitchcock to anyone, and if Grant will have us we'll be back! (Maybe for a girls weekend next time)
- We have just enhanced our web site. You can now subscribe to our recently launched blog and comment on articles. https://t.co/YdW6Iv11M2
- 246 days ago
- Our new website has just gone live at http://t.co/2KsKQ6AcJ3. Making it easy to find out all about us. We would love to hear your feedback.
- 344 days ago
- We are now listed on Yelp. Check it out at http://t.co/HQJTIsvIZu. If you have stayed with us before we would love for you to leave a review
- over a year ago
- Great beach weather coming up this weekend. The beaches at Barwon Heads will be humming. Don't you wish you were coming down here?
- over a year ago
- @100Hitchcock is now on @Airbnb. Check out the listing at https://t.co/1N8qV3DKTA
- over a year ago
- Read the latest review of @100Hitchcock at http://t.co/P0PMNB7ECu
- over a year ago